Monday, February 18, 2013

Creative Gifts


I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.  I want to share with you something I did for my hubby this year. This idea I think you can adapt for any holiday and you can make it kid-friendly.

(Person's Name) 's Top Ten List

  1. Get 10 gift bags; choose a color to fit your color scheme.
  2. Determine how many bags you want you want to fill with gifts (the remaining bags will only be filled with tissue paper.
  3. Come up with the top 10 things you love about that person. (If you have a gift, try to be creative with the wording and the type of gift.)
  4. Line the bags up in order from 1 to 10.
  5. Create a card for each bag - I used heart because it was V-Day - and right one thing on the back of each.
  6. The person must read the card first and then look to see if there is a gift in the bag.


Some of the gifts I did:
My hubby loves peppermints, so in bag #3, I put peppermint and my card said, "You put a pep in my step every time I see you."

In another bag, I had cologne and the card said, "I love your smell."

This can be adapted for parents, teachers, family members, you name it.

Have fun with it, I surely did.

Erika




·