Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Story


Wedding and Event planning was not my first passion; in school I was really good at math and analyzing so I knew that I belonged in corporate.  However, about 20 years ago I had a vision for a friend's wedding; I approached it strategically and used some of my corporate-background skills to
properly manage the entire process.  Ultimately, the wedding turned out to be a huge success and I knew that God was up to something.

During my younger years, I focused on academics and had a small niche for arts and crafts.  I liked to pay attention to detail and give big meaning to the smaller sides of ideas.  Little did I know that God was preparing me for Erika's Elegance.  God has blessed me with the ability to utilize my corporate experience and combine it with creativity so that I can create the celebration of your dreams.