Monday, January 07, 2013

Welcome Back!



Hello! Welcome Back. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, enjoying family and friends.  I am very excited about the upcoming year and the relaunch of my blog.  This holiday season, I enjoyed visiting family and friends in my hometown and even managed to get a little work in :) . On January 1st I planned a wedding.  What a wonderful way to spend New Year's Day.  I must say that the past two weeks have been awesome.  God has given me so many wonderful ideas and has filled me with so much vision for Erika's Elegance and I am ready to share them.

You are so important to me and I thank you for growing with me during this time.  As you can see, we've put a lot of work into the page...all for YOU! We want to ensure that we deliever nothing but the best so that we can breathe life into your dreams...

2013 Here We Come!!!