Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Invitations 101


Ordering Tips:  You should order your invitations - at minimum - 2 1/2 to 3 months prior to your event.  This allows enough time to get the invites back and you can start addressing them.  You should also order 20%-25% extra for your B list and for any error that may occur.
 
                                                       
Also, you should consider postage in your budget.  When I got married, I didn't account for postage.  I know, I know, being a planner for over 15 years, I should know better, right? Depending on the size of your invite and if it can run through the postage machine, you may have extra postage added.

Have any ordering tips that you would like to share? Leave a comment at the bottom.
Thanks! Happy Wednesday!
Erika